please email resumes to email@example.com
Develops, implements, and administers the organization's benefits strategies and policies. Evaluates competitive practice with regard to benefit programs, recommends actions or programs, and interprets policies and procedures. Works with vendors to develop, administer, and/or evaluate programs. May audit defined benefit, defined contribution, medical and other welfare benefit programs to ensure compliance with ERISA, state and federal regulations, and contract requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Supervises, mentors, and trains support staff engaged in performing tasks related to the employee benefits program, enrollment and orientations
- Ensures compliance with benefit related federal and state rules and regulations and takes necessary actions to correct identified discrepancies
- Resolves identified issues regarding the requirements and provisions of benefit programs
- Aides in the design, communication, and implementation of benefit programs
- Prepares financial benefit result summaries
- code of conduct
- Must adhere to the Company’s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics policy including documentation and reporting responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or four (4) years of Accounting or Human Resources work experience