Behavioral Health Consultant
- ***LCSW - ONLY !!!
- ***EXCELLENT BENEFITS
- ***FULL TIME - DIRECT HIRE
Provides quality clinical mental health consultation to patients, and assists providers and staff in navigating behavioral health challenges some patients may present.
- Provides brief, evidence based, solution focused behavioral interventions with active development of psychotherapeutic / psychoeducational behavioral change planning.
- Screening, assessment and diagnostics for integrated behavioral health patients referred by medical providers.
- Cultivates education, administration and self-management skills for targeted populations with psychological or behavioral health issues.
- Provides individual, couple and family intervention.
- Collaborates and co-manages the patient’s behavioral health care with consistent, expeditious feedback to referring providers.
- Provides quality clinical consultation to providers and staff in areas of individual, family, child and adolescent, regarding mental and behavioral health related issues.
- Promotes Provider's knowledge of patient behavioral health issues and provides education to assist with enhancing primary care utilization of behavioral health interventions.
- Provides on-site availability for crisis triage and intervention.
- Promotes a smooth interface between medicine and specialized mental/behavioral health care throughout the organization.
- Must be able to embrace differences among people and is able to interact with internal staff as well as external contacts in a culturally competent and respectful manner.
- Documents the clinical behavioral health aspect of patient interventions and tracks the patient referrals to specialty behavioral health care.
- Provides clinical direction/supervision and consultation for Case Managers in Primary Care, Pediatrics and ancillary care areas.
- Master Degree required.
- 3 years of experience in behavioral health / substance abuse services, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Current CPR certification or ensure that training is obtained within 90 days of hire.
- LCSW license required.
- Current state of Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance card required.
- Demonstrates ability to relate to diverse cultures .
To learn more, please contact Ren'e at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.