The individual will be responsible for managing SAP S4 Hana running in AWS with SAP Managed Services (HEC). This is a lead role that will be mainly responsible for managing the overall SAP applications including S4 Hana, various cloud platform/ BTP components and cloud identify components (IAS, IPS). This individual will manage a team of offshore Basis resources, and provide knowledge, experience, hands-on skills, and some technical mentorship. This position is a part of SAP COE.
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience in SAP Basis Administration
- At least one full implementation (Dev, QA, Prod, etc.) administering and managing connectivity between S4 and other components.
- SAP Basis administration work experience on S4 Hana Private Cloud running on SaaS
- Experience in S4 Cloud Connector, Web dispatcher, IAS, cloud ALM.
- Manage multiple SAP landscapes; two different sets of SAP S4 landscapes. One has more SAP add-on components such as IBP, DP-agent,
- Proficient in utilizing and searching the SAP Service Marketplace (OSS)
- Proficient in client administration – client creation, client copy, client export, etc.
- Strong experience in Transport Management System, Complete set up of Correction and Transport Systems (CTS) using STMS, troubleshooting TP import problems.
- Strong experience in FIORI tool
- Strong experience in user management, security and roles.
- Transports & Change Control including the release and transfer of transport orders, maintain transport protocols, plan and implement regularly scheduled change requests, resolve technical and functional transport problems and document transport activities
- Meet with SAP HEC team, Infrastructure team, solutions architects, SAP functional leads, developers, and project office personnel to ensure the necessary infrastructure in place to support implementation of our SAP solutions
- Daily monitoring and analysis of SAP landscape – ABAP dumps, system logs, system locks, background jobs, Work processes
- Transporting of authorizations and user master records across clients
- SAPGUI installations on clients. System maintenance strategy.
- ALE configurations
- Contract to hire position (6 months)
- Based in NJ office, and work in the office 2-3 times/ week