Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
These candidates will be responsible for performing data entry regarding customer tax forms submitted from across the country. These forms will be mailed back to the bank in high volumes, at which point these candidates will ensure accuracy of information recorded in the appropriate compay's database. This is a project-centric position and will be running for 3 to 6 months from start to finish. These candidates will be working on the same team in the same location daily. Though there is some element of teamwork involved, forms will be processed on an individual basis.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Receive customer tax forms from across the country, which can be completed in either English or French
• Translate the customer information indicated on the tax form into the company's system with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
• Perform other basic customer related queries as needed
• Attend and participate in team huddles towards the beginning of the workday to keep workload properly moving and distributed among team members
What you will bring to this role:
• 1+ years of experience in data entry or a related role
• Excellent communication skills in both English and French
• Intermediate computer skills – MS office - Intermediate excel skills (need to be able to work with excel, create formulas, tables, etc.)
• High attention to detail
• Able to work independently
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.