Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Process electronic wire payments (Received from branches & around the world).
Manually Keying wire payments.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Problem solving, and looking at how to process payments as each payment is different
• processing wire payments
• Use initiatives to find Process improvements
• Feedback on documents, reading & Training material
• Recommendations to what could work better
• Ability to multi-task switching from several different functions throughout the day
What you will bring to this role:
• Minimum 50 words per minute (typing test completed in interview)
• Computer skills – Microsoft office
• Multi-tasking / Operations environment / Fast paced
• Attention to detail
• Fast learner
• Team player
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.