Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
Benefits: This is a part-time position which is eligible to participate in our retirement plan. This position is not eligible for health, dental or vision.
Office work location: . 6100 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN 37067. This is not a remote position. The position is based onsite in an office setting.
Hours: Monday - Friday. 4 - 6 hours a day, every week day. Start time can be flexible between 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, Monday - Friday. This is a great position for a college student.
Status: Part - Time, regular employment
Banking Deposit Specialist
The Banking Deposit Specialist has knowledge in bank deposits as well as cash applications posting. Inherent in this role is the daily application of cash processing and bank deposits related to those cash payments. Reviews bank deposits to ensure payments were appropriately deposited to the correct accounts. Performs a daily audit to balance all cash transactions to ensure accuracy. This position holds additional duties with office administrative functions such as mail processing, scanning and printing and shredding.
- Under immediate supervision, responsible for the bank deposits of paper checks and the researching of exception items.
- Applies paper check payment deposits bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Opens mail, sorts, scans and files required documentation
- Responds to internal departments regarding cash payment questions. Escalates to Supervisor when necessary.
- Perform an audit at the end of each day to ensure that all activities are balanced.
- Analyze and resolve moderately complex bank deposit reconciliations and conducts reviews of own entry to prevent errors
- Research and obtain required documents to resolve misdirected payment issues
- Independently identifies root cause issues and categorize error reasons and coordinate with management or other team members to ensure process improvements are completed
- Completes reports and resolve high priority cash posting issues
- Provides periodic quality assurance checks
- Participate and attend meetings, training seminars and in-services to develop job knowledge.
- Respond timely to emails and telephone messages from the staff and management.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- High School diplomas or equivalency
- Must work onsite at the Franklin, TN office
- Ability to work between 4 to 6 hours a day, each day Monday - Friday.
- A minimum of 1 year of prior experience with bank deposit working with web site portals, preferred
- Prior experience with office administrative duties including data entry requiring attention to detail
- May be required to pass a typing and numeric entry pre-employment test
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify/resolve problems and document the outcome
- Ability to complete mathematical calculations in order to complete required bank deposits.
- Ability to effectively use a personal computer and working knowledge of spreadsheet application to perform data entry and analysis (must be intermediate in Excel and Word).
- Interpersonal skills needed to explain and interpret ledgers and accounts to employees and managers.
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with internal/external customers in various circumstances.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting in order to maximize quality and efficiently of operations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to establish and meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities.
We are looking forward to reviewing your resume!
No agencies, please!
Search tags: Patient Access, Patient Financial Rep, Revenue Cycle, RCM, Accounts Receivables Rep, Patient Account Rep, Patient Service Rep, Account Rep, Medical Coding, Medical Credentialing, Medical Referrals, Medical Billing, Payment Posting, Cash Applications
Job Type: Full-time