Bakery Maintenance Mechanic
Denver, CO Full Time Experienced
Responsible for PMs, work orders, repairs, and corrections to machinery to ensure the smooth running of bakery equipment.
Maintenance Manager and Assistance Maintenance Manager
Related experience in a maintenance/manufacturing industry
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs preventative maintenance as scheduled to keep machinery in optimal condition.
- Performs repairs and corrections to machines as directed by the Maintenance Management.
- Responsible for auditing equipment as preventative maintenance is performed on the equipment.
- Promptly responds to calls from Production.
- Has working knowledge of measuring devices.
- Able to perform diagnostic work.
- Knowledge of bakery process and timing issues – preferred.
- Possesses understanding and fundamentals of electrical diagnosis and general concepts of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Possesses a solid understanding and working knowledge of mechanical equipment, including bearings, motors, gearboxes, chains, and conveyor belts.
- Informs Maintenance Management of timing issues when extensive repairs are required.
- Knows the good parts needed in various machines.
- Assists in keeping a proper inventory of parts and notifies Management of any deviations, difficulties, and inventory issues.
- Abides by all Safety, GMPs, Company Policies, and Food Safety Rules.
- Other duties may be assigned as business necessitates.
- Must have experience working with 480V 3 Phase electrical.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School graduate or its equivalent; Maintenance experience and training required. Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Able to stand up to 12 hours while working with and around machinery.
- Able to work in temperatures from 90 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity levels as high as 98%.
- Able to stoop, bend and crouch regularly to check equipment or supplies in low-lying areas.
- Able to lift 60 pounds once an hour and 10 to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Able to push and pull wheeled troughs of 100-500 lbs. frequently.
- Able to raise arms overhead frequently while lifting 30 pounds. Able to work a variety of shifts – day and night.
$28.00/hr.-$38.00/hr. (depending on experience)
The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing this job's essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Our client will consider employment for all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Our client participates in the E-Verify program.
Our client is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Click here to apply online