Bakery in Etobicoke area looking for a Mixer/Assistance to join on a full-time time basis:
- Combine all raw materials in proper sequence and sign off that each ingredient has been added and processed for the correct amount of time as outlined in the mixing system
- Rotate mixed ingredients back and forth to the line being served.
- Keep/supervise your work area, tools and supplies, organized and sanitary throughout the shift.
- Performs other duties as requested by Production Manager.
- Flexible on work schedule and Overtime as needed.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum supervision.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, climb, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, talk, hear, lift, and perform repetitivemotions.
- Ability to frequently move objects up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, and other material handling equipment.
- Ability to work well with the Mixing Team.
- Ability to move from one task to another with minimal distraction.
If you are interested in applying, Please call 647-643-7526 or 647-534-5662