Our client based in George is seeking a BPO Quality Assurance to join their fast growing team within their USA Campaign.
The BPO Quality Assurance is responsible for monitoring calls/ transactions, reporting, and feedback to the agent.
Assisting in the smooth operation of QA in order to meet business, internal, and certification requirements; this may include gathering client requirements for the development of a QA plan, assisting the migration team in the implementation of the QA plan for new client processes, and ensuring consistent delivery on the QA program. Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance of qualityDuties:
Primary Internal Interactions:
- Conduct Transaction Monitoring as per guidelines defined in the QSD
- Provide feedback to associates based on monitoring results
- Prepare transaction monitoring reports and ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Conduct ongoing analysis of quality performance and recommend actions for improvement at associate / process level
- Update Prompt with performance data to ensure timely and accurate reporting of SLAs
- Participate in calibration exercises on a regular basis to ensure consistency in measurement.
- Work closely with Trainer / SME and Operations team to conduct team huddles
- Perform transaction processing as per defined policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate all process improvement initiatives with process Black Belt.
Primary External Interactions:
- Trainers / SME
- PE Assistant Managers, Lead Assistant Managers, Sr. Manager, AVP, VP
- Ops AM, Lead AMs, Managers
- Client, for the process quality interactions and calibrations
Process Specific Skills:
- Basic knowledge of MS Office – MS Excel, Power Point, Word Doc, Outlook
- Basic knowledge of calls recording system and its usage (NICE, Witness, etc) preferred
- Understanding of QSD (Transaction Monitoring Methodology)
- Calibration on the audit parameters
- Quality Scores
- Minimum process specific skills defined for the associates in the process.
- Demonstrates ability to perform tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Fosters a spirit of collaboration and teamwork
- Quantitative and qualitative ability
- Conformance to policies / compliances with auditing skills and eye for details
- Ability to coach and give feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Good written and verbal communication Skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts constructively (Advantage)
- High School Graduate
- As per IJP requirements
- External candidate: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in QA role
Monday – Sunday 24/7 Shift environmentLocation:
Based in George, Western Cape
Pension fund contribution and medical aidShould you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202146 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com.