Our client is looking for a seasoned BPO Client Service Manager in Johannesburg to join our team. We are looking for someone who will grow and coach a team of Customer Service Representatives and help them hit and exceed KPI’s. We need a strong leader, with a good knowledge base of running a Customer Service Team, along with a natural flair for people management to get the best out of their team. Someone who will guide, support, coach and motivate their team to success.
You will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign duties, monitor, and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project. Manage a number of client accounts to ensure clients remain happy and satisfied with our service delivery. Working closely with the operations team ensuring KPI’s are meet by offering solutions and working collaboratively.
A solutions-oriented person with proven client management skills to not only look after the current client base. This person is able to think outside the box, come up with creative solutions to solve problems and possess acute attention to detail. Some that has worked with Internal clients within a Call Centre Environment
- Leading project planning sessions for onboarding of new clients.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Capacity to manage high-pressured situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Be a solutions architect for our clients
- Think creatively and laterally to solve problems
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively and manage accounts.
- Work closely with the Operations Team to assist them with decision making and problem-solving.
- Tracking KPI's and reporting
Experience and Skills:
- Project Management Diploma (Advantageous)
- Exceptional organizational skills and structure.
- 2-3+ years of Onboarding/Project Planning experience and client management
- 2-3+ years working within a BPO and working with International Clients
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously
- You will have in-depth knowledge of International BPOs and Operational processes.
- Strong Leadership skills and high EQ
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Social intelligence
- Social Butterfly
Location: Randburg, Johannesburg.
Working Hours: 08:00 am - 17:00 pm.
Salary: R25,000 - R30, 000 Negotiable depending on experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201945 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.