Large international automotive manufacturing company located in the metro Detroit Michigan area is looking for a Bill of Materials Engineer
- Support the development of electrified powertrain and electric vehicle systems for the Commercial Vehicle Business Unit.
- Organize, conduct data analysis, and maintain the bill of materials in the company PLM system for vehicle programs.
- Responsible for maintaining Bills of Materials (BOM) in Dana’s PLM system.
- Responsible for change control of BOM in both prototype and production phases of the program
- Work with Program Managers, Purchasing, Engineering and Manufacturing teams to ensure that the BOM has the correct structure, accuracy, and completeness in the PLM system.
- Become proficient in setting up new options and/or create rules in PLM system to support various build configurations with correct BOM content at program milestones
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related field required
- 2+ years of experience with PLM tools and ERP processes.
- 2+ years of experience with Bill of Materials.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Support the development of integrated electrified powertrain and vehicle systems