Job Title: VDC/BIM Coordinator
Location: Raleigh, NC
This established and successful Raleigh based general contractor is looking to add a VDC/BIM Coordinator to expand their virtual design team. This organization has been in business for over 50 years and are an award-winning General Contractor/Construction Management firm in the Southeast. With their continued growth, they have created a culture and brand that is built on stability with multiple offices across the Southeast.
We are currently working with the regional leadership team to find a long-term fit that is loyal, committed, and has a passion for building. The ideal candidate must have exemplary references and a team player attitude.
- Experience in a variety of construction environments including commercial, institutional, residential, hospitality and facility maintenance/renovation related projects
- High proficiency with BIM software, such as Revit, Navisworks, and equivalent 3D software
- Adapt to and implement advancements in BIM technology
- Actively participate in estimates with the team including follow-up phone calls to subcontractors
- Communicate clearly and professionally with subcontractors, coworkers, and clients
- Degree in Construction, Engineering, or related field
- Tech savvy, strong computer skills
- Experience with Sketchup, Revit, Navisworks Software, various AutoCAD software programs
- 2 years’ hands on experience with 3-D modeling architecture, engineering, construction
Please submit your resume and project list and we will contact you to get the interview process started.