AstraWorks is a recruiting agency focused on the Construction Design/Build market. We place professionals across various disciplines including Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering, Environmental, Real Estate and Operations.
We’re partnered with an industry leading Design/Build Contractor to identify a BIM Coordinator in Oakland.
- Develop project templates, maintain/manage content creation, and perform model audits
- Manage the coordination process for all VDC/BIM design and construction projects
- Work with design project teams to prepare, execute, and finalize project deliverables
- Develop project templates, maintain/manage content creation, and perform model audits.
- Set up projects in Revit
- Provide support to end users both in your region and other regions as needed
- Create, manage, and maintain the project design model(s) and the associated drawings as directed by discipline leads and the BIM Coordinator
- Monitor and enforce BIM/CAD standards compliance for all drawing related deliverables
- Coordinate with Consultants and Subcontractors
- Attend and /or manage model coordination meetings and document project preconstruction meetings
- 2 + years of experience
- Revit experience required
- Associates, Vocational or Bachelor's degree Drafting, Design or CAD technology program, Engineering Technology or a related degree