A digital solutions company helping organizations around the world achieve new thresholds of business performance currently seeking the following specialists in their respective fields. Our client prepare their clients for sustainable success through experience design, cloud technology, advanced analytics, and business acceleration.
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201871 subject heading or email body.
- Overall 7-10 yr. experience with 3-4 yr experience in leading teams in a customer facing role.
- Informatica, ETL, Talent, MDM position
- Thorough understanding of data warehouse, data architecture and analytics is a must
- Should act as a bridge between the customer IT team and the offshore project team
- Hands-on knowledge of DW support and maintenance is a must
- Prior experience in ETL, SSIS, SSRS, BI reporting is required
- Knowledge of SQL server, Informatica MDM would be a plus
- Prior experience in managing SLA adherence and improving ticket resolution metrics is needed
- Experience in re-architecting enterprise data management and developing analytics roadmap would be an advantage
- Plus if certified in any BI technologies
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com.