Surgo (PTY) Ltd. has partnered with a global analytics and digital solutions company serving industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, retail, and others. They aim to bridge the gap between digital expectations and real outcomes for international companies with Digital Intelligence.
Our client is recruiting for a BI Analyst
to join their team based in Cape Town.Job purpose:
Internal consultant for business systems with the focus on all basis functions, application management service (AMS), authorizations (all general system issues, user and access management, etc.) and user training. Support in project management. Project lead and coordination of external support.
Qualification & Experience:
- Being the contact for the Process Owners in terms of application support, change management, enhancements and new process requirements
- Member of the Business Intelligence application team proposing improvements on system usage and new functions
- Train business users in reporting and planning applications
- Responsible to ensure proper AMS for the BI team
- Support SOX process and security team with required documentation
- Support charm process as change manager and approve, review maestro requests
- Work close with the other application teams in order to integrate business and process functions providing interoperability between systems (ERP, MES, etc.)
- Work with and guide the external consultants in support cases as well as in projects and ensure “best cost best value” for the group
- Watch the market trends and analyze potential improvements provided with new/enhanced applications for the business process
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Clear Credit record
- Clear Criminal and fraud record
- English mandatory, German favourable
- Degree in business and/or economical areas
- Deep knowledge of SAP systems, Financial reporting systems, Power BI
- Several years experiences in business processes and supporting applications
- Able to analyze business process requirements and specify/propose solutions, experience in international projects
- Action oriented, Perseverance, Composure, Integrity and trust, Priority setting, Customer focus, Functional/technical skills, Peer relationships, Problem Solving
Market RelatedWorking Hours:
8am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202488 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com.
Surgo (PTY) Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw any vacancies that was erroneously advertised.