Our client based in the Northern Suburbs, is currently looking for a BI Analyst Developer to join their team.Responsibilities
The primary focus of this position is to engage with different clients in the cellular area to understand business problems/needs, and align on and drive delivery of solutions. You will need to be helpful and supportive to your team and fellow developers. You join an energetic, focused and dynamic team. You will be joining an energetic, focused and dynamic team within the BI Division. The primary focus of this particular position will be to engage with different clients in our cellular area with a view to:
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Understand our client’s business needs
- Understand our client’s issues and problems within the cellular space
- Ensure that such an understanding is aligned with our client’s expectation of any problem/issue resolution
- Drive the delivery of solutions as agreed with our client
- Ensure that the client is kept abreast of progress and issues as to ensure agreement of the state of work within the cellular area
- Analyze cellular network and retail transactional data to track all events for a cellular customer
- Act as client first point of contact for all cellular BI related queries, requests & incidents
- Interact with clients to understand requirements and business problems/needs
- Ensure that all client requests are logged in alignment with the client and prioritized based on business benefit
- Identify, analyze and understand supporting data to propose solid solutions
- Assist, support and drive the compilation of specifications between the client and ensure alignment and business benefit of the proposed solution to the client
- Develop, test and implement cellular solutions with regular feedback to clients on progress
- Act as the lead/representative with all Cellular BI related work sessions with the clients (e.g. feedback/progress sessions; solution exploration; etc.)
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201593 subject heading or email body.
- Tertiary qualification in IT
- Must have a solid understanding of cellular network data and the lifecycle of a cellular customer
- Diploma in Business and/or Systems Analysis will be beneficial
- Business/Systems Analysis experience will be beneficial
- At least 3 Years applied Oracle PL/SQL experience in the systems development and maintenance arena
- Exposure and experience to/with the Telco space (in particular the Cellular arena) will be a great advantage to you
- Previous development experience will be to your advantage (i.e. Python)
- Google Cloud Platform experience will be to your advantage
- AWS Cloud Computing experience will be to your advantage
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.