Behavioral Health Technician / Mental Health
As a BHT, you will work with psychiatrists and other medical professionals to implement treatment plans for patients with behavior disorders, providing them with the care, support, and supervision they require. Strong Crisis and Assessment background a MUST!!!!!
About the Position
- Located in the heart of Central Phoenix.
- Hours are Sunday – Wednesday, 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- This is a temp opportunity with the possibility to go permanent after 500 hours.
- Medical, vision and dental benefits.
- Carry out individual treatment plans prescribed by the healthcare team.
- Monitor patients and record observations.
- Report back on each patient's progress and concerns.
- Diffuse situations in which patients wish to harm themselves or others.
- Provide emotional support to patients.
- Alert medical professionals to intervene in emergencies.
- At least two (2) of experience if you have a Bachelors in the behavioral health field (preferred) OR four (4) years of experience with an Associates degree in the behavioral health field.
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention training by CPI
To learn more, please contact Ren’e at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!