BDC - Sales Manager
Manage a team of dedicated CSR representatives in high volume dealership. Train and motive to meet goals set by management.
- Supervise a team dedicated to handling incoming and outgoing calls.
- Manage customer lists for service.
- Hit service appointment objectives.
- Work closely with sales and service.
- Implement follow up strategies for sales customers.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Utilize software designed to manage dealership operations.
- Provide reporting to management.
- Maximizing appointments set, sales and profitability of the center to set levels of performance.
- Collect and analyze metrics. Run daily/weekly/monthly BDC reports according to pre-determined. metrics and forward as required to management.
- Support staff and clients by handling escalated calls/situations.
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment.
- Forecasting goals and objectives. Review performance and develop improvement actions.
- Standard reporting managing set, shown, and sold appointment percentages. Tracking of inbound and outbound calls.
- Recruit, hire, manage, scheduling and monitor the performance of all departmental employees.
- Maintain product knowledge, dealership vehicle inventory knowledge and special promotions/campaigns.
- Handle all guest inquiries/issues with a focus on satisfaction.
- Oversee daily operations of BDC department.
- Provide customer lists from CRM or upcoming Sales campaigns for follow up.
- Assure all scheduled appointments are solidly confirmed
- Record and listen to customer calls for training.
- Responsible for making sure staff are keeping accurate time records, including recording each day when they (1) start and end work, and (2) when they start and end their meal periods to follow company guidelines.
- Performance management of team members.
- Maintain excellent communication, phone, computer and management skills.
- Experience with high volume dealership.
- Domestic preferred.
- 5+ years experience managing BDC team.
For more information, contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org