Hiring Automotive Technicians in Waterford, Michigan
We are looking for a reliable, dependable professional, that is self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
Pay Range $ 9.00 to $ 15.00 hourly
Auto technicians will be responsible for the following:
• Full range of vehicle maintenance
• Diagnose and make necessary vehicle repairs
• Keep a tidy work space, including customer's vehicle
• Document all repairs for customer records according to company policy
Qualified Auto Technician candidates should possess the following:
• Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
• Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
• Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc is a plus
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a definite plus.
• Comply with our drug free workplace policy
• MUST have a valid driver’s license
We offer our employees the following benefits:
• 5-6 Day Work Week with overtime available
• Top compensation in industry based upon ASE certifications and performance-weekly pay
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacations
• Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
• 401K with Matching Funds
• Advancement Opportunities
• Employee tool purchase program
• Paid uniforms
• Paid lunch breaks