Automotive Technician - $70-$125K/Year - Flat Rate
Expanding automotive dealership in search of a flat rate technician to join their team!
- Inspect vehicles, engines, transmissions, etc., and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough maintenance.
- Replenish fluids.
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to vehicle users.
- Must be able to explain repairs and have great customer service
- Experience necessary either in a dealership or independent shop setting.
- Ford certifications a plus but not required. Our dealership has shop competency and technicians are not required to have individual Ford certifications.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
For more information, contact Kityra Mitchell at 602 788-5890 ext 112 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org