Auto Repair facility seeking amazing person willing to learn.
We are looking for a reliable, dependable professional, that is self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
Pay Range $ 9.00 to $ 15.00 hourly
Auto technicians will be responsible for the following:
- Full range of vehicle maintenance
- Diagnose and make necessary vehicle repairs
- Keep a tidy work space, including customer's vehicle
- Document all repairs for customer records according to company policy
Qualified Auto Technician candidates should possess the following:
- Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a definite plus.
- Comply with our drug free workplace policy
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
We offer our employees the following benefits:
- 5-6 Day Work Week with overtime available
- Top compensation in industry based upon ASE certifications and performance-weekly pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K with Matching Funds
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee tool purchase program
- Paid uniforms
- Paid lunch breaks