- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified
on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with
- Automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair
vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical,
steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses
and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in
formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Must be a ASE certified technician or State certified.
- Must have 10+ years of experience
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
Pay based on experience - plus commission.