Automotive Technician (B-Tech)
Automotive Technician - Veterans Wanted
We seek highly responsible and detail-oriented veterans eager to advance their careers in automotive repair. As an Automotive Technician, you will perform basic repairs on a wide range of vehicle makes and models with minimal technical supervision. Depending on your technical expertise, this position offers opportunities to work in preventative maintenance and warranty repairs. You may also assist experienced mechanics in complex repairs.
- Perform basic repairs on various vehicle makes and models with minimal technical supervision, including preventative maintenance (oil, lube, and tire) and warranty repairs, depending on your technical expertise.
- Assist experienced mechanics in complex repairs as needed.
- Participate in on-the-job training to expand your automotive abilities and obtain ASE Certificates.
- Work in a mechanical shop with moderate or loud noise levels.
- Possess all necessary tools required for auto repair and maintenance.
- Use basic computer skills for typing and data entry.
- Be flexible to work all shifts.
- Bi-weekly pay.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, Dental, and other insurance.
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses.
- Retirement benefits (401k).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- Minimum 1-year auto repair experience, 1 ASE (able to obtain two more ASEs in the first year).
- Willingness to work in a mechanical shop with a moderate or loud noise level.
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry).
- Flexibility to work all shifts.
- Previous OEM experience is a bonus.
The Fine Print:
This role requires lifting up to 50 pounds, continuously standing, walking, sitting, kneeling frequently, and entering and exiting vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Click here to apply online