Dale Adams Automotive Specialists has been serving Calgary and area since 1977. We are a Shelby Authorized Mod Shop and a complete automotive service centre. We provide everything from basic vehicle maintenance, service, diagnostics and repairs to custom performance packages, upgrades and everything in between.
Automotive Service Advisor
- Provide Customer Service with Clear Communication on the Phone and In Person
- Listen to Customers and Ask Questions to Determine Vehicle Needs
- Quote, Explain, and Review Work Orders
- Coordinate between Customers and Service Technicians
- Parts Management
- Deliver vehicles to clients as needed
- Gain a Clear Understanding and Ability to use the Shop Management System
- Exceptional Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Strong Organization skills and Attention to Detail
- Computer Competency and Mathematical Aptitude
- Ability to work Independently and Composed under Pressure
- Previous Automotive Experience and Understanding of Mechanical Operations and Parts an Asset
- Provide a Clear Driver Abstract
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package
- Monday to Friday 40-50 hours / week
- Positive, Supportive, Team-Based Environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.