Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Subway Auto Service.
Subway Auto is family owned and operated, serving Lethbridge for over 25 years. We take great pride in our work and we know how important it is that our customers leave us feeling secure and satisfied with the work that we've done.
Customer Service / Jr. Service Advisor
- Provide Customer Service with Clear Communication on the Phone and In Person
- Coordinate between Customers and Service Technicians
- Receive Parts and Process Returns
- Shuttle Customers using Company Vehicle
- Listen to Customers and Ask Questions to Determine Vehicle Needs
- Gain a Clear Understanding and Ability to use the Shop Management System
- Exceptional Customer Service and Communication skills
- Strong Organization skills and Attention to Detail
- Computer Competency and Mathematical Aptitude
- Ability to work Independently and Composed under Pressure
- Previous Automotive Experience and Understanding of Mechanical Operations and Parts an Asset but not a Requirement
- Provide a Clear Driver Abstract
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package
- 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- Positive, Supportive, Team-Based Environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.