We are currently looking for a full time Automotive Mechanic for a very reputable company located in Bolton, Ontario, Canada. Immediate start and opportunity to grow within the company. Seeking team players that are able to work well in a fast paced environment. This individual must be able to work in fast paced environment with little minimal supervision, must complete the work in a timely manner with little or no error.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working with the Senior Mechanic and following the instructions giving by the senior mechanic.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards
- Physical ability to work long hours in fast paced environment
- Heavy lifting will be involved
- Ability to physically lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have steel toes safety boots
**Not Accessible by Bus. Must own a car or drive to work. **
Hours: Monday - Friday, Day Shift: 7:00am to 4:00pm, Overtime will be informed and it is mandatory
Location: Healey Rd & Holland Dr
Salary: To Be Announced