Automotive Equipment Installers are responsible for mechanically installing various types of vehicle accessories (Window Tint, Remote start systems, audio video systems and other electronic components). This position requires a good sense of automotive electrical systems and requires some strong diagnostic ability. Candidate must have a strong work ethic, good communication and time management skills, and takes pride in a job well done.
- Maintaining the standard and quality of service of the company.
- Understanding and delivering to the specific requirements of the customers.
- Maintaining the proper functioning of all service tools and equipment.
- Coordinating all working with coworkers and team members.
- 12-volt Troubleshooting skills
- Strong electrical background and experience is a MUST
- Experience with Installations and repairs with alarm systems, remote start installations, audio and video system installation, truck and vehicle lighting accessories. Including preventative maintenance.
Minimum of two year of Mobile electronics installation and repair. Must have verifiable experience with previous employer or school. If you are a mechanic, vocational student graduate you are welcome to apply.
Excellent verbal skills, both in-person and via the telephone, and written communication with staff and vehicle owners
Ability to diagnose and communicate installation and repair issues.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Valid Driver's License