please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Automation & Technology Engineer will design, build, install, and commissions electronic and PLC systems within the plant and ensures the optimization of them. They will also responsible for daily support of all plant electrical systems and equipment.
- Coordinates and oversees: Scale checks to ensure plant pay scales are within weight calibration specifications, Preventative Maintenance on scales, trolley readers, printers and alarms to ensure they are in working order and problems are caught before they cause downtime, Reactive Maintenance on Automated Systems and Instrumentation (basic troubleshooting, changing parts, follow-up to ensure problem is resolved & basic modifications to equipment to improve performance).
- Manage team members and lead them to maximize plant uptime with timely installation and repairs.
- Ensure startup of the facility’s Automated and electrical equipment.
- Assign equipment specific job assignments that support plant goals and overall success.
- Provide expertise in the areas of automation, electrical, and instrumentation for all projects based on current best practices using approved components and standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fundamental understanding of National Electric Code, NFPA 70, and NFPA 70E and their application
- Fundamental understanding of industrial electrical systems from 24VDC to 4160VAC
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics including one-line drawings.
- Understanding of process instrumentation ranging from pressure, temperature, level, flow, pH, conductivity, vibration, etc.
- Ladder logic programming, function block programming for plc’s