Application Instructions: Use the online application or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for an Automation and Controls Specialist to join our client's growing team.
Basic responsibilities of the Automation and Controls Specialist include:
- Support the electrical department by providing high level technical troubleshooting abilities particularly during challenging production equipment corrective maintenance.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- HMI Programming
- Electrical Control Circuit Design
- Control Panel Design and Installation
- Database/Server Programming
- AC & DC Drive Configuration
- AC & DC Motor Theory Application
- Project Management
- Instrumentation Configuration and Calibration
- Ethernet Network Setup and troubleshooting
- Power Distribution System Design/Theory
- Design new systems to increase the reliability or performance of factory equipment
- Installation of new technical equipment needed for production
- Provide technical expertise
- Upgrading equipment