Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for an Automation Technician to join our client's growing team.
Basic responsibilities of the Automation Technician include:
- Design, installation, training, programming, testing, and troubleshooting electrical production equipment and automation systems
- Support the electrical department by providing high level technical troubleshooting abilities particularly during challenging production equipment corrective maintenance.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting (Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley)
- Electrical Control Circuit Design
- AC & DC & Servo Drive Configuration
- Instrumentation Configuration and Calibration
- Ethernet Network Setup and troubleshooting
- Provide technical expertise
- Upgrading equipment