endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Automation Sales Consultant works in a fast-paced environment to support existing customers and drive new business. He/she will develop and support sales strategies to expand market share within the region, promotes products, and addresses customer concerns in manufacturing, such as product quality, machine safety, and equipment efficiency. This position will assist customers grow and prosper; proving that manufacturing in America is strong, safe, and high quality. The ideal candidate is technically oriented, determined to succeed, and able to build a positive rapport with everyone they meet.
(These duties and responsibilities are judged to be "essential functions" in terms of the Americans With Disabilities Act or ADA).
- Develops a thorough understanding of our core product lines and their proper application.
- Travels to customer locations to provide technical consultation; recommends products that address the customer's pain points and provides product demonstrations.
- Works with Inside Sales to record call activity, manage opportunities, and develop quotations.
- Coordinates with Technical Specialists to assist customers in successfully using our products.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through the attendance of education workshops, reviewing trade publications, and attending product training at our office and manufacturers’ locations.
- Attends training in Sandler Sales Mastery.
- Attends regional and corporate sales meetings.
- Performs lead follow up and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed by such a person.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Knowledge of sales principles, tactics, and strategies.
- Strong mechanical aptitude or interest in how things work.
- Strong self-management skills, including a high degree of professionalism and dependability.
- Ability to present information and sell products and services in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel in local market (up to 80% of the time).
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- The position requires knowledge normally acquired through a bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in business administration, sales, marketing, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Three to five years of related job experience or expertise in technical sales related to industrial automation is required.
- Driver’s License with clean driving record is required.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.