Endevis is working with a client who has an exciting opportunity for an Automation Manager. The Automation Manager oversees the Process Control Engineers to maintain The Level I, Level II and HMI systems in order to enhance operational performance.
- Manage the Process Control Engineers
- Manage projects, coordinate vendors, technology and personnel appropriately to ensure completion of projects in a reliable and timely manner
- Will be responsible for understanding the implications of any technical implementation with regards to safety, quality, productivity, and any environmental impact
- Identify technical needs and opportunity using own initiative; constantly researching technology and potential implications Responsible for the documentation of automation tasks and operations
- Configuration of computer systems for a variety of tasks utilizing multiple operating systems (Unix, Windows NT through Windows 10)
- Develop and enhance existing systems using existing tools, and database design with SQL language, including experience with both Oracle and SQL Server.
- Provide accurate technical reporting and generate information applicable to a wide variety of audiences
- Bachelors degree in electrical, electronic, computer or software engineering
- Five (5) years hands-on experience in leading or managing teams in industrial manufacturing automation in both Level 1 and Level 2
- Experience in a team environment supporting operations and maintenance groups
- Strong experience in Level 1 PLC programming, including Statement List, Block Diagrams and Ladder Logic; experience in Siemens S7 series PLCs
- Experience with rolling mill theory and practice in a metals environment a plus
- Can readily read and understand technical drawings and manuals for both electrical and mechanical devices used in an industrial environment
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.