Who - Strong Stable International Company
What: Automation Engineer
When: Immediate Need
Salary: $65k - $78k +/-
Reports to the Senior Manager of Eng. to design, release and install automated devices at various customers. Possess the ability to troubleshoot and repair PLCs, Servos, AC/DC motors, and Controllers. Solidworks experience is required.
• Design, release and install \automated devices, machines and automation systems at customer locations.
• Assist sales and engineering with new product installations at customer sites.
• Perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and automation-related problems at customer sites.
• Interface with customers in the use and repair of machines in a complete, professional, and organized manner.
- The ability to remotely troubleshoot and diagnose systems is a benefit.
• Accurately report technical conditions, potential corrective actions, and information to automation engineers.
• Work with the automation team to implement corrective action changes to processes, components designs.
• Work with process engineers to draft and maintain assembly and quality control procedures.
• Work as required, with minimal or no supervision. Participates in setting and achieving personal and departmental goals and performing to a shared plan.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
• Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair complex mechanical and electromechanical devices.
• Travel up to 10%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
• Minimum 5 years of previous experience with automation equipment – PLCs, Servos, AC/DC motors and Controllers.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
• Mechanical design experience using SolidWorks (v2015 or newer). Familiar with GD&T standards and practices.
• Dependable and Reliable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a busy environment
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
• Positive attitude with an ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
• Diligent attention to safety
Click here to apply online