Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Fort Wayne Indiana area is looking for an Automation / Maintenance Technician
Selected candidate will need to;
- Provide production equipment / master troubleshooting support.
- Drives high up time through extensive knowledge of automation and robotic cells, improvements and minor programming changes to cell automation.
- Aid in design & implementation to process changes to improve cost, safety, quality and speed and data integrity.
- Responsible for the programming and troubleshooting of computerized equipment, PCs, programmable controls and robot programs.
- Maintenance and modification of automated and computerized machinery
- Strong understanding of machine tending production processes.
- PLC troubleshooting knowledge (Allen Bradley), Fanuc and ABB robot programming knowledge.
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree
- 3+ years experience working as automation / maintenance technician in manufacturing environment
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.