AutoCAD - Design Lead
Our growing client has an immediate need for a Design Lead with AutoCAD (SolidWorks) experience.
The Design Lead is directly responsible for setting departmental quality standards and overseeing their teams’ as well as their own timely delivery of projects in a fast-paced work environment. Also serves as a technical expert to assist account managers and project coordinators on client phone calls and on-site meetings.
- Document designs using SolidWorks/AutoCAD
- Create and revise production drawings (detail and assembly drawings)
- Utilize knowledge of various manufacturing machines, design practices, math and building materials to complete drawings.
- Draft detailed multi-view drawings of manufactured products
- Communicate with sales and manufacturing regarding new and revised prints
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Manage design software needs
- Set and uphold design standards
- 5 years CAD experience (SolidWorks)
- 5 Years of experience in sheet metal manufacturing environment
- Familiar with SolidWorks PDM system
- Communication proficiency
- Problem solving/Analysis,
- Collaboration skills,
- Ability to read and understand Architectural drawings,
- Microsoft Office and General Computer Skills.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply online