We are looking for an Auto Policy Services Specialist that can interact with and oversee policy-holder book of business. We would prefer a candidate who has an insurance background in underwriting and policy services or claims, with solid technology skills. This position will also require exquisite customer service skills and the ability to grow and maintain internal and external relationships. Job Description:
- Understand and comply with company policies and guidelines
- Grow and maintain vendor relationships with excellent customer services results and retention
- Communicate via telephone and email regarding coverage, rating, billings, and other service oriented mattersJob Requirements:
Open to remote work opportunity in TX, GA, OH, NM, AL.
- 3-5 years of experience with an insurance carrier in a position with independent authority
- 2-3 most recent years’ experience w/in a direct customer interaction / customer service role with a focus on problem solving and resolution.
- 1-2 most recent years’ experience with underwriting process – risk selection, compliance, coverage, documentation etc.