Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be responsible for the proper tracking and reporting of all audited orders daily, within a fast paced warehouse setting. Your job is critical in ensuring that errors and quality issues are properly addressed and recorded via written and electronic logs, and reporting issues to management.
- The parent company is one of the industry’s leading manufacturers and distributors of mouldings, stair parts, doors, and specialty building products and has an aggressive growth plan targeting $1 billion through internal growth and acquisitions
- This is one of six divisions that has grown into one of the largest millwork distribution and manufacturing companies in the United States
- They are a nationwide organization and are positioned for continued expansion
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- PPO and HDHP Medical insurance coverage
- Dental & Vision & Life insurance coverage
- Vision insurance coverage
- Health Savings account
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Short- & Long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts (health care and dependent care)
- Employee Assistance program
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) savings plan with 100% vesting upon participation
For More Information, Contact Chantelle Pestana at (603) 725-4055 Chantelle@snapdragonassociates.com
- Close to a small local airport – Manchester Regional Airport
- One hour to Boston, Mountain Skiing, and the ocean.
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors – close to fishing, skiing, hiking and more!