Our client a growing atlanta based CPA firm is searching for a Senior Auditor to join their team. This firm offers an outstanding corporate culture with a collaborative work environment.
The senior Auditor will conduct audits, reviews & compilations, perform internal control testing and documentation and prepare financial statements and related disclosures in accordance with GAAP.
In addition this position will assist Senior Managers and Partners in performing due diligence acquisition procedures and consulting services and supervise and review the work of the Staff Auditors.
- Minimum 2 years related public accounting experience
- CPA certification or parts passed
- Experience running engagements and leading a team of associates
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficiency with CCH Pro fx Engagement and Practice Management is a plus but not required
- Excellent communication skills
This firm offers competitive compensation, an outstanding benefits package and lots of opportunities for growth!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
Click here to apply online