Large Atlanta based CPA firm is searching for an Audit Senior to join their team.
The Audit Senior will be part of the Business Assurance practice. Responsibilities include: performing audits, reviews, and compilations, training and supervising associates, preparing financial statements and related disclosures in accordance with GAAP, performing internal control documentation and testing, performing audits of employee benefit plans, assisting senior managers and partners in performing due diligence acquisition procedures and consulting services.
- 3-6 years experience in the business assurance/audit side of public accounting
- Experience running engagements and leading a team of associates
- Well-rounded knowledge of audit and accounting principles
- Current CPA license strongly preferred or parts passed
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Office Suite products
- Proficiency with CCH Pro fx Engagement, Pro fx Practice Management, and document management systems is a plus
- Client service oriented
- Team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
This firm has an outstanding collaborative work environment and has experienced continued sustained growth.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
CB123Click here to apply online