We are seeking a Japanese bilingual Audit Senior in Torrance, CA. We seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments.
Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our employee friendly corporate culture, which also offers excellent career growth and mobility.
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
- Begin to develop advanced knowledge and other special purpose frameworks, where applicable, and financial statement presentation.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with major in Accounting
• CPA License or actively working toward attaining CPA license
• Minimum of 1-2 years of public accounting experience
• U.S. GAAP/GAAS knowledge
• Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, in English AND Japanese
• Demonstrates an ability to function at a high level in a deadline driven, time-sensitive environment
• Must be a team player