Audit Manager - Public
Our CPA firm client has an immediate need for an Audit Manager.
This position will be responsible for planning, supervision and concluding all aspects of audit engagements, including risk assessment, test work and reporting.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• 5+ years of Public audit experience
• CPA a MUST
• Working knowledge of accounting, finance, internal controls including design and administration of audit policy
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management
• Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members
• Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
• Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
Our client offers flexible schedules.
Qualified candidates, submit your resume to William Franks, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.comClick here to apply online