Large global CPA firm located in Birmingham, AL is searching for an Audit Manager to join their growing public accounting practice.
The Audit Manager will work with a select team providing both auditing and tax services to predominately US-Inbound International Businesses.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management throughout the year
- Participate in performing audit procedures and tax compliance work for assigned clients , especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues
- Liaise with Tax and Attest Specialists on unusual or complex tax issues
- Collaborate to plan engagement objectives that comply with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk
- Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments
- Manage & Develop team and conduct timely performance reviews
- Minimum 5-7 years related experience in public accounting
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Master’s degree in Accounting/Taxation
- CPA license or similar certification
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills in English
This firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online