Audit Manager - Partner track
Our client, a well-established CPA firm East of Atlanta has am immediate need for an Audit Manager with six or more years of recent public audit experience!
- Manage and plan multiple audit engagements.
- Serve as the client's trusted advisor, demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team.
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables; complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the financial engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on time delivery and on budget.
- Manage engagement budget, billing and realization of assigned clients and the supervision, training and mentoring of staff.
- Responsible for new client development in partnership with upper management; participate in client meetings, presentation and proposal development.
- Evaluate internal accounting controls and audit programs or other reports, plans or programs prepared by the staff.
- Supervise the preparation of management letters or final reports.
- Will assist with preparing taxes during tax season
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required, masters preferred
- CPA certification active and in good standing
- Ability to perform and direct multiple engagements
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to mentor, lead, and train
- 6+ yrs. of current public accounting experience
- Some experience preparing tax returns preferred
The right candidate would have a short path to a Partner role.
Our client offers competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified candidates please send your resume to William, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online