Our client is seeking an experienced Audit Manager join our growing team of professionals in our Nashville Office.
The Manager reviews and manages audit engagements while supervising and developing Staff and Senior Accountants.
PRIMARY DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES
Technical Expertise and Work Quality
- Assumes full responsibility for directing large engagements and special assignments.
- Establishes solid working relationships with clients to establish engagement expectations and assess needs.Identifies the most effective means of meeting engagement objectives, including the use of technology and the right mix of procedures and personnel.
- Supervises the assignment of duties to, and the training of, Staff and Senior Accountants assigned to the engagement.
- Monitors engagement process, providing corrective action as necessary and promptly identifying changes in engagement scope.
- Ensures engagement work product is neat, organized, and cross referenced.
- Strives to complete engagements timely, within budget and with acceptable realization.
- Possess a thorough understanding of technical issues including industry and practice specialty practice standards, and the laws and regulations in order to identify and provide solutions for complex client issues and problems, as they relate to their functional area of expertise.
- Shares in the responsibility for keeping all firm members informed on changes in standards, regulatory requirements, rules and specialized industry laws and regulations.
- Obtains an annual utilization budget of between 1,600 and 1,700 chargeable hours.
Leading Developing Others:
- Responsible for the development and training of Staff and Senior Accountants.
- Participates in the recruiting of personnel
- Actively participates in personnel retention efforts
- Coaches and mentors personnel.
- Provides meaningful and timely feedback for the purpose of developing and enhancing staff members' skill sets.
- Provides input and participates in Staff and Senior Accountants' performance reviews.
- Licensed CPA.
- At least five years of progressive auditing experience
- Experience in leading and training less experienced Audit staff members.
If you are interested and would like to be considered please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
CB123Click here to apply online