The Individual working as part of the Multi-Media Collaboration Technology team is responsible for helping to deploy reliable high-tech group collaboration tools and technologies including Audio/Visual (A/V). He/she will be instrumental in continuing to develop the vision, strategy and architecture behind group collaboration and screening rooms in a new state-of-the-art facility.
What you’ll do:
- Help set the strategy around the multi-media collaboration and A/V technology experience for the company's Corporate Headquarters in New York City (opens early 2019).
- Help operationalize communication and collaboration services which will be leveraged by the employees working closely with Divisional/Enterprise Technology Groups and our key Global Real Estate partners.
- Participate in the definition of relevant A/V and collaboration standards and operational practices for the enterprise, and continue to focus on the future evolution of the technologies for the business
- Help train an operational team to support and maintain all collaborative services for the company across the Enterprise.
- Assist the support team as necessary in the daily operations for the conference center, 3 state-of-the-art screening rooms.
- Create proposals for new equipment, services, or staffing to ensure seamless service to the clients.
What you’ll need:
- 10 years of A/V and Collaboration Architecture or Operations experience
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Strong personal skills including flexibility, team orientation and technical proficiency in AV and Collaboration technologies
- Natural problem solving ability to troubleshoot in high-pressure situations and communicate effectively with a variety of levels both internal and external
Technical Background and Familiarity with:
- Microsoft Collaboration Suite
- Apple presentation technologies, including Final Cut Pro
- Experience with Crestron Fusion for remote monitoring
- Cisco Collaboration Suite, including Cisco Spark, Telepresence and Webex.
- Content management platforms (knowledge of X2O a plus)
- Experience with the Cinder visualization library to support a custom developed video and graphics application.
- Mersive Solstice wireless presentation technologies
- PowerPoint/Keynote presentations and other slide show software
- Understanding of MPEG Codecs, including MPEG 2, MPEG 4, H.264, H265 and HEVC (including 4K video)
- Understanding of IPTV technologies and delivery strategies, as well as other TV and streaming platforms and approaches