Senior Counsel opening with a large global company in downtown/midtown Atlanta. This is an excellent in-house attorney opportunity to join an innovative and growing legal team. This position will require the following:
1) A minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience with commercial transactions to include drafting and negotiating contracts with customers, partners and third parties.
2) A minimum of two years of experience with customer processing agreements, reseller agreements, referral agreements, technology development and license agreements.
3) Candidates must also have experience with and knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, Dodd-Frank, AML/CFT, and Anti-Fraud programs plus familiarity with privacy law and cybersecurity matters, and how those areas interface with banking and payments industries.
* Top tier education credentials are a must as well as a stable and progressive work history.
* Candidates must be licensed in good standing to practice law.
If you have the requisite background and experience for this position and would like to be considered, please send your resume and salary requirement to email@example.com or click the link below to apply online:
Click here to apply online