Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly.
We are searching for Assistant Plant Supervisor- Air Separation to join our client’s growing team.Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Matt Beggin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic duties of the Assistant Plant Supervisor - Air Separation include:
- Lead and train full operating staff along with an assistant plant manager. Plant will operate and remain staffed 24/7/365
- Lead maintenance of environmental, safety, and quality assurance compliance systems and programs
- Lead FDA compliance programs to ensure that plant is operating and maintained in a cGMP compliant atmosphere
- Be the key contact for continuing communication with customers to coordinate plant production and maintenance activities to meet customer needs and availability guarantees
- Evaluation of current process conditions and implementation of plant loading plans
- 24 hour on-call responsibility
- Lead continuous improvement of all applicable safety, environmental, quality and compliance programs
Qualifications for the position include:
- 8+ years' experience working in operations team of a continuous process plant or managing in the industrial gas industry
- Experience in Air Separation - Including an advanced understanding and hands-on experience of the operation and maintenance of cryogenic air separation plants and associated equipment and technologies.
- Experience with the various software systems used at an air separation plant, including but not limited to MS Office suite
- Experience with Mechanical and Electrical instrumentation - Candidate should understand electrical principles in practical situations involving the operation and repair of complex electrical devices typically found on air separation plants and should possess good skills in mechanical system maintenance including implementation and ongoing review of maintenance programs and asset management tools
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Experience in the use and maintenance of the tools and equipment necessary for repairing and replacing mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment
- Experience in standard automation software, control system programming, and HMI
- Experience working independently to troubleshoot, diagnose & solve issues with process and plant equipment; ant to develop and rapidly implement corrective action.
- Experience training on plant operations, quality control procedures and the proper techniques of instrument calibration and maintenance
- Experience in water treatment technology and the principles of industrial refrigeration systems
Our client offers a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K, profit sharing and educational reimbursement.