Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Responsible for the onboarding, amendments and offboarding of all Canada Collections employees.
Review control reports to ensure accesses are aligned with bank policy and matrix defined by Canada Collections. Work with stakeholders to promote efficient and effective processes and workflow, establish positive working relationships across the organization and to achieve business results and deliver the intended customer and employee experience.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Communicates with different lines of business on queries and collections procedures
• Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards
• Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities
• Processes service requests and access requests
• May function as a problem-solving resource for more junior staff
• Resolves standard and relatively straightforward issues, referring non-routine issues to more senior team members and/or manager
• Develops an understanding of business products and services and the operations processes that support them
• Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures
• Escalates issues, where necessary, as per guidelines
• Prepares, renews, or monitors administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information
• Responds to inquiries, instructions, or transactions from internal business partners and/or external customers, or other stakeholders (e.g., other operations teams) according to guidelines.
• Enters, reviews, and/or verifies collections information and documentation for processing and/or further handling
• Manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner
• Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations
• Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Collaborates in identifying, recommending, and implementing workflow improvements to deliver a more efficient operation
• Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees
• Analyzes issues and determines next steps
• Storing of evidence of requests accurately
• Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed
What you will bring to this role:
• 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
• Strong data entry experience
• Communicating concisely with professionalism via phone and email
• Tech-savvy individual with strong computer and writing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel
• Works independently with minimal support
• Attention to detail and process driven
• Ability to problem-solve and take initiative
• Fast learner with the ability to multi-task
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.