Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $20.45
Work Location: 1 New York Plaza, New York, New York 10004
The firm is hiring for a position in Client Correspondence department which is part of the larger Client Reporting Operations division. This position will interface with business partners within and outside of Client Reporting Operations, Technology, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Vendor Management, and directly with vendor partners to assure accuracy, timeliness of hard copy and e-delivery distribution for client correspondence. The candidate will be also expected to materially contribute to various projects establishing new client letters and enhancing and building processes and procedures connected to document distributions.
- Perform daily production reconciliations and oversee timeliness and accuracy of letter distribution.
- Involvement in change related projects. This includes active participation in all phases of the change process. From business requirement development, testing strategy, test script development, coordination of involvement in testing by impacted Ops team, defect management, into the team test execution and post production review.
- Documentation of desktop procedures, best practices, minor development document, post implementation analysis.
- Develop metrics reporting, assure relevance and adjust as needed. Assist in identifying trends and recommendation to modify processes accordingly.
- Bachelor degree accompanied by 1-2 years in a field related to financial services at a large financial institution or a top consulting firm
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with Business, Technology and Operations
- Superior analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast pace environment and with flexibility to change focus quickly to react to competing priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with a software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
- Familiarity with User Acceptance Testing