Work Location: 1300 Thames Street, Harbor Point Phase I, Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Duration: 2 months
Pay Rate: $16.66
Top skills: Problem-solving, attention to detail, and communication/teamwork.
A Clearing Operations role offers an opportunity to directly interface with the world’s largest derivatives exchanges and equity markets. As the market place is fast-paced and ever-changing, this high profile position provides real life experience relative to support Sales and Trading. It is an innovative and dynamic environment where individuals share a common set of values and bring excellence and integrity to everything they do.
- Resolving client, exchange, and risk trade breaks for North American Futures markets
- Managing trade allocations for Institutional and Wealth Management clients
- Investigating and resolving top day clearing exceptions
- Processing trade files
- Developing trade flow solutions
- Communicating with internal and external parties
- Facilitating exchange trade entry
- Risk management
- Client service
- Prioritization and time management
- Strong verbal and written communication